You may want to try one of the following:
If the above does not work, try reloading the page yourself. Note that you will lose any unsaved changes:
This form has to be reloaded. This most likely happened because your session has expired, which might
take to the login page. (If you think that you shouldn't see this message and that the problem persists,
please contact support.)
- As an outcome of CP-18, the description of the hl7:id element has to be replaced with:
“Prescription ID. The following must be true:
- The prescription ID must be globally unique.
- The prescription ID must be the same as the prescription ID defined in
the document header (document ID).
- The prescription ID can be used by the
prescribing system or provider to identify the prescription to which it
belongs. This provides the link from the dispensed medicine to the
- Link to JIRA issue: https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/tracker/browse/EHSEMANTIC-509