You may want to try one of the following:
If the above does not work, try reloading the page yourself. Note that you will lose any unsaved changes:
This form has to be reloaded. This most likely happened because your session has expired, which might
take to the login page. (If you think that you shouldn't see this message and that the problem persists,
please contact support.)
- The relatedDocument provides a reference to the national version of the document.
The relatedDocument element is currently mandatory. Some MS don't have a national version of the eDispensation message and immediately generate the file to be exchanged. Currently the unique identifier of the document itself is put in the relatedDocument element. It should be made required, so the MS have the choice to put a nullFlavor if not applicable.
- Modify cardinality/conformance of the relatedDocument element from [1..1] M to [1..1] R.
- Link to JIRA issue: https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/tracker/browse/EHSEMANTIC-812
- Currently, the @typeCode attribute of the relatedDocument is bound to the Act Relationship Type code system, that contains 3 concepts:
In our case only the concept XFRM can be used (“The current document is a transformation of the ParentDocument”), so it makes sense to set it as a fixed value.
- Set the @typeCode attribute to a fixed value ('XFRM')
- Link to JIRA issue: https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/tracker/browse/EHSEMANTIC-341